Friday, May 30, 2008


i am:
a new creation in him
i think: about things way too much
i know: the power of forgiveness
i want: harmony
i have: more than enough
i wish: that innocent and good people did not have to suffer

i hate: injustice
i miss: my dad
i fear:
myself, I am my own worst critic
i feel:
too much sometimes
i hear: symphonies in the rain
i smell: flowers, Cliff brought me three roses yesterday
i crave: sweets or salt, depending on the week
i search: for lost objects all the time
i wonder: when I stare up at a star filled mid summer nights sky
i regret: not living in the moment more
i love: my family
i ache: when my friends and family ache
i care: for others especially those that don't have a voice
i always:
tell my family I love them and pray for them
i am not: afraid to say I am sorry
i believe:
that he has a plan for my life
i dance: in front of my kids, (especially Kira)
i sing: in the van, (I control the stereo so it is my music!)
i don’t always:
arrive on time
i fight:
many things
i write: cause I enjoy it
i win: I am victorious
i lose: but it builds up to even greater victories when they come
i never: lose hope
i confuse: lots of people, including myself,
i listen: to that still small voice
i can usually be found: my house, with my family, OUTSIDE!!
i am scared:
of snakes
i need: love
i am happy about: life

YOU?

2 comments:

Amy said...

this was good!!

Shaun and Holly said...

These are fun to read! Cheryl M. just did one too!