Friday, May 23, 2008

Updates

Yesterday we received a large envelope in the mail from the exchange foundation. It contained handbooks and forms, forms and more forms: Australian Visa forms and tax forms to name a few.
Did you know that one of the things we need to do is read over and agree with the Australian character and values before entering the country?

So, after looking it over we are starting the process by getting the children a passport. I think we will do the photos this weekend. Should be fun telling the kids to not smile for the camera......

This week soccer started. Kira played her first game on Wednesday night in the rain and cold. Keegan and Calia played their first game last night. As you can see from the picture the uniforms aren't exactly made to size.

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Could she get any cuter? I think the uniform is just the right size.
Too cute.

Vicki said...

My gosh, she's cute!

I also need to work on the passport issue! Talk to Rhonda ... her and Sarah recently got them.

Amy said...

We are working on Aliahs passport...the other two have them. We always like to have them on hand "just incase"...
Love the outfit! lol. She kind of looks legless. lol. SO CUTE!!

Roxanne said...

I'm with Mona..just the right size!

Anonymous said...

Soooo ADORABLE!

Shari said...

Hopefully she doesn't kill herself while chasing the ball and trying to keep the uniform on... it could be a full time job!!