Gratitude
Today as the clouds cover the sun and the rain pours down,
there is such a sense of thankfulness within me,
though my week has been long
and my sleep interrupted
and my husband away.
For tonight.....
we get dinner out
with no kids to feed
no meal to cook
and no mess to clean up.
I get to have a relaxing meal with my soul mate,
a chance to reconnect,
an oasis in the midst of the desert of busyness.
Today, I can surely say
that I can see the rainbow
on the other side of the clouds.
Can you??
Giving 2019
6 years ago
3 comments:
Yipie for DATES!!!!!!!!!!! Shaun and I are kid free tonight and 1/2 the day tomorrow. (We get to sleep in too!)
Hope that you had a wonderful time together after a tiring week.
I love these times....although in our house they are very few and far between....I love the thought of no meal to cook..lol..NICE!!
I see a light at the end of the tunnel .....good news, it's not a train coming!
You and Cliff are so blessed to have each other - enjoy all that God has for you.
Post a Comment