Highlights from Warrnambool
Last weekend we headed to Warrnambool. The weather was less than ideal with above average rain and below average temperatures. Here is a little sampling of the some of the things we saw and did in that town.

You know the weather is bad when the only people on the beach are the lifeguards and one crazy surfer.

Saturday night we saw "Shipwrecked" at the Maritime Museum.

Warrnambool has a huge Adventure playground for kids. It has ziplines, mazes, slides and this fun teeter totter thingy that we discovered.

This canopy of trees covered the median of one of the main streets. We were all intrigued by it and the kids had a ton of fun running races up the middle and climbing some of the trees.
Can you spy the gnome hiding in the picture?
All in all a fun weekend and we definately need to head back there when the weather improves.
3 comments:
I adore that pic of the "canopy of trees"!!!! Looks so magical.
H.
Oh my the canopy trees look so magical.I have this thing for paths,I just love photos like this.
Very Beautiful in fact I am copying it and having it as my background. As for my picture I have no idea where the stream was taken I just googled images and punched in Desert Stream
Looks like more and more fun!
You won't know what to do with yourselves when you get back here!
Post a Comment