She looks very cute....at least she decided to go with bangs in the front and not the side or back! They are very in you know.
I am not sure if it is just that we are used to seeing her smile...but Kira's face looks very mature in this picture...I think she is losing her baby look.
what did she cut? That little pc of bang?? B/c if that's it I'm seriously killing myself laughing. I'll try to post a pic of Hannah when she cut her hair. Count yourself lucky that was all Kira cut!!
Besides..it's only hair! LOL!! (u knew I would say that!)
Life is either a daring adventure, or it is nothing. - Helen Keller
We're never going to survive unless we get a little crazy. - Seal
For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. - Jeremiah 29:11 (Amplified)
7 comments:
She looks very cute....at least she decided to go with bangs in the front and not the side or back! They are very in you know.
I am not sure if it is just that we are used to seeing her smile...but Kira's face looks very mature in this picture...I think she is losing her baby look.
what did she cut? That little pc of bang??
B/c if that's it I'm seriously killing myself laughing.
I'll try to post a pic of Hannah when she cut her hair. Count yourself lucky that was all Kira cut!!
Besides..it's only hair! LOL!! (u knew I would say that!)
Oh my. :) She does not look very happy.
Bangs are very much in - I'm sure she just wanted to be in style.
That is so funny because she looks soooo sad but the "damage" is next to none (in my opinion)!!! *giggle*
Love you sweet little Kira! (And so does Whit...remember him?!)
H.
hi Kira
I wouldn't mind you cutting my hair but........you need to go to school to practise......not any more practising on yourself.
Don't worry it will grow back. Calia's did. At least your are now being in someones wedding party
that should say NOT .....not now
Her hair grows so fast, that section will be down to her butt by Christmas!
Post a Comment