With today's dawn bringing yet another snow day for the kids I have begun to wonder if Winter will ever be over. Kira was a bit confused as she dressed herself this morning, I am not sure what beach she is heading to??
Life is either a daring adventure, or it is nothing. - Helen Keller
We're never going to survive unless we get a little crazy. - Seal
For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. - Jeremiah 29:11 (Amplified)
7 comments:
LOL!!!!
Kids are SOO cute! What would we do without them???
Does she get her sense of style from Mommy....or Daddy?!?
:)
too cute!
Little girls at this age....you just never know!
She looks hilarious...and loving it!!!
Perfect in pink!! The boots are a wonderful addition to this ensemble.
Awwwhh how cute!
lol...a bathing suit and mittens!hehe
Post a Comment