Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just in case any of you are looking or wondering about redoing your wardrobe.Here is the
10 essentials of a womans wardrobe as mentioned on the Oprah show last week.
  • basic trench coat
  • black turtle neck
  • black dress pant
  • tunic top
  • white pair of jeans
  • dark jeans
  • black dress
  • black skirt
  • cashmere sweater
  • flats

8 comments:

Amy said...

hmm... I have no intentions of a new wardrobe (I still have clothes I don't wear b/c they don't fit! let alone new clothes!!)lol
The trench coat and turtle neck is out though..not for me! The rest..I could do...

Going shopping Karen??? (you could apply for a RSP loan? )

Shaun and Holly said...

Wow! I have 7 of on that list. I guess the point is to have all of them though? lol

Roxanne said...

As for me...I am ready for SPRING clothes....just WAITING for the weather!!

Jen said...

OH! Good timing Karen!

I just asked/told Mark today that Ricki's was having a "friends" sale on Sunday and I needed to pick up some new things....He gets a kick out of the stores that call me to tell me they are having sales. He took their call, and didn't want to tell me, but it was OK because I had already gotten my invite in the mail...hee hee.

Lasenza Girl called today, but they have left Belleville, so he is safe.

I justified the new wardrobe with the fact that I must have new clothes for a new job.

He just shakes his head and says, "yes dear".

Roxanne said...

Jen, sounds like Mark is one smart man!

Shari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shari said...

I have only 3 out of 10 - does this mean I've failed?

Anonymous said...

When are white jeans practical for moms with little kids?

How about adding a top with a pattern that hides spit up and tomato spray?

with much love,

cousin SPot

looking forward to seeing you April 5!