Holly, the photo was taken from the airplane enroute to Thailand.I think it was when we were flying over Northern BC/Yukon. We had a spectacular view out our window.
Life is either a daring adventure, or it is nothing. - Helen Keller
We're never going to survive unless we get a little crazy. - Seal
For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. - Jeremiah 29:11 (Amplified)
6 comments:
Wow! What a great photo. Did you take it up on the plane ride last summer?
I love, love, love the PSALMS!!!
Immeasurable love!
Holly, the photo was taken from the airplane enroute to Thailand.I think it was when we were flying over Northern BC/Yukon. We had a spectacular view out our window.
Wow great photo.
Wow - what an awesome love. We serve an Awesome God!
And that picture....wow! I assumed that you had found it on the net. Very impressive.
When you see the clouds like this....don't you just wish you could walk on them...or better yet lay down in them?
AWESOME LOVE!!!
Post a Comment