When we refuse to tolerate intolerance! In other words...when we refuse to allow people to believe in, practice and voice their convictions EVEN when those convictions are based on Biblical principles, acknowledging absolutes.
I have many more thoughts on this question but I'm not sure that my opinions will be TOLERATED by everyone!!
I have had some interesting conversations on the topic of tolerance this past week. I think we have gone too far, I recently read an article where the supreme court of Canada had ruled that a child had three legal biological parents (surrogate issues). You could write a book on this topic, thats for sure
I think many Christians have even crossed the line in the area of tolerance. Grace does not mean that we ignore or tolerate sin.
Most people don't tolerate they ignore and turn a blind eye... it's actually very sad it makes us like robots who don't think, don't process, and don't assess situations... we just say oh well... what will be - will be!!
I don't deal well with spinelessness - I guess you could say I find it difficult to "tolerate"!!
Life is either a daring adventure, or it is nothing. - Helen Keller
We're never going to survive unless we get a little crazy. - Seal
For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. - Jeremiah 29:11 (Amplified)
7 comments:
When we refuse to tolerate intolerance! In other words...when we refuse to allow people to believe in, practice and voice their convictions EVEN when those convictions are based on Biblical principles, acknowledging absolutes.
I have many more thoughts on this question but I'm not sure that my opinions will be TOLERATED by everyone!!
Don't get me started on this one....Christians and morals are the only things we don't tolerate in Canada anymore.
Talk about intolerance!
I have tolerated this winter season and all of the snow for too long...I think I have went TOO far...
I have had some interesting conversations on the topic of tolerance this past week. I think we have gone too far, I recently read an article where the supreme court of Canada had ruled that a child had three legal biological parents (surrogate issues).
You could write a book on this topic, thats for sure
Huge topic. Tolerance goes too far when the fruit of it for the silent majority goes ignored for the sake of a private agenda.
wowsers....deep thoughts!
I think many Christians have even crossed the line in the area of tolerance. Grace does not mean that we ignore or tolerate sin.
Most people don't tolerate they ignore and turn a blind eye... it's actually very sad it makes us like robots who don't think, don't process, and don't assess situations... we just say oh well... what will be - will be!!
I don't deal well with spinelessness - I guess you could say I find it difficult to "tolerate"!!
Post a Comment