Thursday, February 14, 2008


Valentines Day

Today, being Valentines day,
I am choosing to honor my hubby, Cliff.
I have compiled a short list of some of the things
that make him such a wonderful hubby.......
  • supportive
  • funny - never a dull moment in our house
  • encourages me in my ideas and loves me for being me
  • puts myself and our childrens needs above his
  • a spiritual leader in our home
  • lets me do the finances every month (has its advantages)
  • he is really good with the computer and has bailed me out of my computer mishaps and has also been a really patient teacher
  • has a real tender heart
  • has a real adventurous personality
Happy Valentines Day!!!


(Bangkok, Thailand about to board a train for the south)



9 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

Ahhhhh!!!!! We love Cliff too...he is a "keeper"!!

Rhonda said...

What a wonderful tribute to your Cliff. Bless you guys and Happy Valentine's Day!!

Tamatha said...

aaaawwwwww....that's kewl:o)

Jen said...

He is a really great guy and has a really great girl too! Happy VAlentines Day to both of you!

~*Rebecca*~ said...

That is so sweet...He sounds like a husband should sound like...lol

Bless you...
Happy valentines day to both of you..
I bet it was blessed!!!

Amy said...

Isn't it wonderful when God brings you closer through marriage? What a wonderful tribute.

Roxanne said...

I love the photos. Great memories.

Shari said...

Karen
You're a wise woman to know you've got a "keeper". Cliff is such a blessing to Kevin.. a true servant's heart.

Queen*Caitlin said...

Crazy...how long have you been married now? All I know is Caleb and I were VERY young. :)