Monday, January 19, 2009


Community Groups

Yesterday I was looking through the community paper in the "groups " section and I found this ......

Surfing
Surfing Mums meet on Thursdays and the first Saturday of each month to surf. Child minding available on beach while you surf. Details: Cath on 5555 555 555.

I wonder if they are looking for any comic relief from an inexperienced Canadian mom?

6 comments:

Jen said...

I can SOOOO see you doing this....what stories you could tell!

Maureen said...

I Love stand-up or perhaps surfs-up comedy.
Go for it! A once in a lifetime experience.
Hang 10 Surfer-Dudette

Shaun and Holly said...

Yipie!!! You are so doing this!! They will love you!! :)

XO
Holly

Anonymous said...

Well, you are certainly in good enough shape to do this!!
You go girl!

Rhonda said...

Wow! Now that would be a memory-making event. Go for it!

Vicki said...

You'll need to post real pics so we believe you!!