
Happy New Year!!!!!
This New Years Eve found us on the local beach at Mornington. It was a little chilly (low twenties) so the three kids went swimming and Cliff and I just relaxed on the sand. In the background is Port Phillips bay and in the foreground are my newly done toes. Thanks Tammy!
Today was Calia's Birthday. Since she had already celebrated at home with her friends we had a family day with her. She asked to go to the beach and visit a Wildlife Sanctuary where she got to feed Kangaroos and see all kinds of Australian animals. I think her favourites were the Koalas.
The birthday girl also managed to catch on to surfing. Here she is catching the big one and looking quite at ease.
Kira was so excited to be up close with the animals. This Joey was the same size as her though I think she outshines him in the cuteness factor. Today was a big day for us, I am a little tired so I am not writing much. Tomorrow we hope to head to Frankston for a church service. I am finding there is just so much to write about as there is so much going on. Stay tuned.
Karen
10 comments:
I MISS YOU!!!!! Aves does too..she wants to know when you're coming back.
I'm glad to see you all made it there safe and sound. I look forward to all the stories that will make there way across the miles.
Happy Birthday Calia!!! What a great way to spend a birthday.
I'm glad that there is 'so much to write about'. Must be very exciting for your family.
Rhonda
What a great way to spend your birthday. Happy Birthday to my dear granddaughter.
Grandma
LOVE the pictures...the girls love Kira and the joey.
I imagine you all will be on sensory over load for a while...thanks again for sharing this experience with us...it was great to "see" you all yesterday...or was it today? It was the third right? So today is Calia's birthday again....Happy Birthday AGAIN Calia!
Happy Birthday to you Calia!!!!
XOXO the 4 of us
Happy birthday Calia. I still remember when you were born. I used to be your nurse when you were a little baby!!! Now you are so big.
Wow, it looks like a wonderful adventure... thanks for sharing it with us.
Happy Birthday Calia
looks like you had a very special day.
Belated Happy Birthday Calia!
Hey, I've got a Joey at my place too.
It looks like a great way to spend a birthday twice. Love the toes, Karen. Can't wait to here more about your adventures.....
Hi All
thanks for the great update. continue to enjoy your stay and the gorgeous weather.
It is -27 here and third day on indoor recesses in Madoc.
Jan Simpson
Post a Comment