Kira got back to learning this week too. Tuesday and Wednesday we did our lessons at the Mount Eliza beach. She loves homeschooling and is doing really well learning her numbers and letters.
Hope you enjoyed a peek at Kira's outdoor classroom. Just gotta remember the hat and sunscreen.
6 comments:
What a WONDERFUL way to learn!!!!!!
XO
This will be such a precious gift for you and Kira...time you would not have had if you were here in ON for the rest of the year.
How excellent.
You both will cherish this for a lifetime. Enjoy!
What a great idea to do letters in the sand. Creative Mom!
Ahhh ... homeschooling. Obviously it's something close to my heart. Enjoy your time together abundantly. I have found there is nothing more satisfying than watching my child learn!
Wish I could have my class out at the beach, but then again I would let them do class in the snow if the wind chill wasn't so bad....but what wonderful memories to have and cherish!
Post a Comment