Sunday, February 01, 2009

Didn't I just do this yesterday????

Actually it was a short five months ago on a Labor Day Monday when our household went through the whole back to school/end of summer /new grade thing. Here we go again. This time the lunches are made, the uniforms laid out and the hats are by the door. The three kids are in bed, Cliff is doing some last minute work on the laptop and here I am reflecting on our "summer" and trying to organize myself for the next term.

One thing I am looking forward to is the opportunity to spend time with Kira as she is too young for primary school in Australia. Today I was walking and talking with her about school out on the Frankston wharf and she said to me "Mommy, can we come to the beach everyday?
"Everyday" I said with a smile and a nod. Even in July.

3 comments:

Jen said...

That's the kind of home schooling I could seriously get into!!!

Enjoy this extra gift of time with Kira and blessings to Keegan and Calia as they start a new grade with the promise of many new friends.

Cathy said...

Sounds like a wonderful time!

Jen said...

So, How did the first day of classes go?