Change of season,
change of clothes.
Out comes the rubber boots, rainwear and t-shirts
away goes the snowsuits, scarves and mitts.
Clothes are tried on which bring forth shouts of "too small, too short, too faded"
Into the different piles they go, goodwill, hand-me-down and the special keepers.
Now comes the fun part:
sorting through the hand-down- box for bigger clothing
and "SHOPPING" for the new stuff
like Easter dresses, shorts and bathing suits.
In the midst of all the organizing and fun.
Mommy was challenged with a simple question:
What have you outgown since last July?
So today I ponder this
personal metamorphisis.
Giving 2019
6 years ago
4 comments:
I like your thoughts on this Karen...
We are constantly changeing and growing in Him aren't we?
My real marker is last April...almost a year...I am a different person...one I really kind of like!
Here's to new seasons, and the chnge of clothes (mantles) that go with it....Get ready for some NEW CLOTHES!
I am going shopping tomorrow (Thursday) at some second hand stores. If I can't find anything then I will go to the mall. WInners is my favorite but I don't think that they have anything on sale right now. Where do you like buying clothes for the kid's? Any suggestions for me. My favorites are good ol' hand-me-downs!
Hmm good thoughts.
Size wize, I keep hanging onto stuff I hope to "fit into" but, often they just sit there waiting...........
Costco has capri's on sale this week here for only $11.99!!! This is just as cheap as a second hand shop.
Hmmmm. What have I outgrown spiritually......... a whole lot. I can hear the Holy Spirit saying, Yah! Finally!!
I will really need to go shopping.....my closet clean out in Feb. has left me with very little summer clothing....Charge it. Don't tell DAVE!!
Post a Comment