Saturday, March 17, 2007

What a great week it has been

but sadly March break is almost done,

London Family fun fair was great

with animals, rides and fun.

We saw Toronto's castle,

the residence of the queen.
(According to Calia)

Then downtown we drove

to the ROM with all its artifacts

the dinosaur, the mummy and the bats.

Suits of armour, swords and shofars

kept us all busy for hours.

Playdates, family time and the like

brings us to Saturday night.

All five of us can truly say

"WE LOVE HOLIDAYS!!"



7 comments:

Shari said...

Hurray, Hurray for the Williams
Who in the province with lots of Trilliums.

On holidays they did have fun
But now back to school they will run

Mom will stay home and choose what to cook
While Dad and the kids go read a book.

At this rhyming I do stink
So I think it’s time to go get a drink

Jen said...

Shari! So Creative!

It's been fun to be totally off schedule hasn't it?

It's made me really look forward to summer!
I did have one day, I would have gladly sent them off to school....but overall, it's been good!

Amy said...

Shari...What exactly are you drinking?

March break means little to us at the moment...but so glad you guys got away and had fun.

AMy

Shari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shari said...

Hurray, Hurray for the Williams
Who live in the province with lots of Trilliums.

On holidays they did have fun
But now back to school they will run

Mom will stay home and choose what to cook
While Dad and the kids go read a book.

At this rhyming I do stink
So I think it’s time to go get a drink

(I had missed an important word so had to start all over again....being creative is sooooooo much work!)

Rhonda said...

I love school holidays - having my children home is the very best!!

I always dislike that first day back.

Really makes us appreciate the time off when we have it.

Shaun and Holly said...

March break for us was really nice but on Friday the kid's were...let's just say...VERY dramatic and I didn't feel like being a mom for several (LONG) hours!!!
Monday will seem quiet but I think I will mannage. (Trust me...I will be FINE!;o) lol