Thursday, March 15, 2007

Last week we received an email from a friend with letters to God from children. Here are a few of my favourites...




3 comments:

Amy said...

SOOOO cute.
What they come up with..amazing.
Amy

Jen said...

I love kids prayers. Karen, knowing Calia, you can relate to this. Every night for as long as I remember Jianna doing her own praying, she starts off: "Thank you Jesus for our food, thank you for our snacks..."
Sometimes drinks, as she works her way through priorities, we get to things like friends, protect uncle Donnie in the war, and finally family gets a blessing. No matter what gets prayed for, I can count on Food being the very first thing. With Jianna's prayers, this family will never go hungry!
Kids are great!
Jen

Shari said...

This is SO CUTE!! No wonder we are to come as a child to the Father - He must love their honesty - I certainly do!