Thursday, March 01, 2007

Yesterday I had tea at my friend Holly's house. What a welcomed break for the middle of the week. While I was there I told her I was going to post some of Kira's favourite expressions on my blog.

So here they are....

"Take a look mom!" (be it a #2 in the potty or her favourite gymnastics pose)

"Ahhh man!" (swipper no swipping - thanks Dora)

"I tube" (on the tube hill)

"oh disgusting "

"I do it"

"chocolate?!"

"NO" and "MINE!!!" (she's two)

"I cute" (don't know where she hears that)

I will continue to add to the list. :)

5 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

What about this one?

"It's OK...it's ok!" Kira said this to us after her dinner plate made a bang noise and we looked at her.

Amy said...

How cute.
Isaiah's got a slew of them as well....my favourite is when he potty's..
"YEAH Saiah....WOOHOO...Treat?"
How fun they are!!
Amy

Williams Family Blog said...

Here's one I forgot....

This one proves she has Cliffs gene's running through her body.

When she is in the tub she will submerse her whole body and come up for air with her arms stretched out in this wierd pose and exclaim "TAAADAAAA!!!!"

Karen :)

Anonymous said...

You made me smile! Enjoy every moment of this precious time!

You two make cute kids!

Shari said...

I've got the warm fuzzies!!!
Shari