I was glancing through the May edition of the Readers Digest yesterday and this caught my eye.
Mom, Inc.
It's often said that being a mom is the most valueable job. Now someone has put a price on it.
Salary.com calculated the hours spent weekly doing ten different "mom" jobs, and the pro-rated salary for each, including housekeeper,cook,driver,facilities manager, CEO and psychologist.
The verdict? If paid, stay at home moms would earn $134,121 US per year for a 92-hour work week; and working moms would earn $85,876 US per year for a 50 hour work week, in addition to their outside income. Nice work if you can get it....and were actually paid.
Stuart Foxman
Giving 2019
6 years ago
9 comments:
Let's face it ladies...we are indispensible!!!!!!
I know that I ROCK!
Go MOMMY'S GO!!!! Weeeehaaa!
I'm with you girls, I'm invaluable.
My price is far above rubies.
Where's the money honey!?
Im just wondering.... there seems to be a problem.... can I get that reto-active? I would take all my friends out for coffee...or something. I'll call you all when my pay arrives. LOL
Patti,
Coffee???? If you get all that cash in back pay, you can take us out for STEAK and CHEESECAKE! ;o)
Oh.....
and coffee too (with the cheesecake)!!
Post a Comment