Tuesday, April 10, 2007


Yes, its official now.

Kira is now the proud owner of her very own "big girl " bed.

She has slept in it since Saturday night and

she has not climbed out of it,

though this is the closest she came to escaping at naptime today.


Sigh, I love my two year old.

6 comments:

Amy said...

We are very excited to be finishing Isaiah's new room as he, too, will be getting a "big boy" bed...He is SOOO ready for it, just waiting for us to finish up. We will need the crib soon enough....
(don't you love naptime?? lol)

Anonymous said...

Awwh! She looks so sweet!
I'm with Amy, I LOVED nap times!!!

Oh to have little ones again! They are a gift!

Roxanne said...

She is adorable! What a cute picture!

Jen said...

She must have played hard!

I remember Jonathan falling asleep in his highchair...face right in his plate of food!

Kids are awesome!

Shaun and Holly said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!

Rhonda said...

Very cute. Big transition when they are not 'caged' in any longer. :)