Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Today marks post number 101!!!!!!

For this special occasion
I had these great plans of posting tons of extras and photos but with our dial up connection,...well, I simply don't have the time.

This blog was created in December 05 as a means of communicating with our family when we went over to Thailand in August '06. After we got back I just kept on adding to it..and in the process have discovered a lot about myself. One of the things being that I actually enjoy writing, about myself, my family and my God.

I can't wait to see where this journey takes me over the next 100 posts.

4 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

COngrats Karen!!! It has been really neat to see your blog become uniquely YOU! Your are growing leaps and bounds as a writter and I always look forward to reading your "work". Your stories are a GIFT to the reader...I can see vivid pictures in my mind when I read your writings. You paint lovley pictures with your writing. Thanks for blessing US with some of your gifts. I love it...I love you!

Jen said...

Happy 101!!!!

Keep going karen...you are an amazing lady!


Bless you, and all that God is doing!!!

Amy said...

Woohoo!!

I, too, enjoy reading your posts...Keep them coming girl!

Rhonda said...

Congratulations Karen!! I celebrate with you. What an exciting milestone. It's fun to see how our writing is improving, isn't it. You're doing great girl!!